Peninsula Pool Techs for all of your swimming pool service and spa maintenance needs
Chemically treating a pool properly can be time consuming, expensive and frustrating to pool owners. Proper chemical treatment will treat your water and ensure the health and well being of your family. On average we visit over sixty swimming pools each week and each is unique.
We properly maintain your pool equipment. Any small mechanical issue can dramatically affect your pool’s operation and filtration process. A Peninsula Pool Tech Professional will not only keep your pool running smooth, but they will also use preventative maintenance techniques to save you time and money as your pool starts to age.
At Peninsula Pool Techs we:
- Cover our work with a 100% workmanship guarantee.
- We show up on time, every time.
- Use the most up to date and accurate water testing equipment.
- We support all pool pump supplier product warranties.
- Are experienced pool technicians with over 30 years experience.
- We support all major brands warranties on our installations.
- We carry full insurance.
We can help you with:
- Residential, commercial pool and spa cleaning/servicing and insurance work.
- Regular servicing and one off pool cleans.
- Problem solving and pool equipment breakdowns.
- Accurate onsite pool water analysis.
- Pool Chemical supply and balancing.
- Pool pumps, filters, heating. salt water chlorinators, automatic chlorine dosers, ozonators, pool cleaners and more.
- Pool Heating: gas, solar, pool heat pump and swimming pool blankets.
Weekly, Fortnightly & Monthly Maintenance
Homeowners who want a sparkling pool year-round but don’t have the time to manage and clean the pool should hire a Peninsula Pool Tech Professional. We will make sure the pool is functioning properly by cleaning, balancing the chemicals, and monitoring pool equipment. Specific weekly maintenance services include:
- Checking and balancing the pool chemicals.
- Adding pool chemicals and
- Surface skimming and bottom debris removal.
- Cleaning the skimmer baskets.
- Brushing down all pool surfaces.
- Backwashing, if necessary.
- Cleaning the pool deck of leaves and other debris.
- Cleaning and inspecting the pool equipment.
It is important to hire a professional with developed expertise in pool leak detection, plumbing diagnosis, pool automation, automatic chemical feeders, salt based chlorinator systems and pool equipment alternatives. We can help you with:
- Equipment replacement
- Filter and Pump repairs
- Lighting system upgrades and repairs
- Valve repairs
- Heater and motor repairs
- Plumbing repairs
Automatic Pool Cleaners
Very often we get call outs to try and fix automatic pool cleaners. We quickly troubleshoot the problem and if required recommend the best cleaner for your pool. We have access to a wide range of pool cleaners with varying prices and warranties we will ensure your pool cleaner does the best it can based on its environment.
Equipment Installation and Upgrades
Many pool owners are starting to replace their equipment with the latest in energy efficient products. Having the right equipment, specifically matched to your needs, must be properly and professionally installed. This makes all the difference in the quality of your swimming environment.